Thursday, March 27, 2008

DAVID COOK: The Next American Idol

Yes, I have made up my mind, I want David Cook to be the next American Idol!

So Jacuzzi Chikeze is out. I actually agree with Simon on his performance being cheeze, I mean, outting the hand into the croup, holding and looking into the eye on one....so totally NOT!!! (Eww, I sound like a b.i.m.b.o.)


I think the only two who was great this week were Michael johns and of course DAVID COOK!! It was really a coincidence coz earlier in the day I was sorta like imagining performing We Will Rock You on stage, and shit, Michael was exactly what I was imagining earlier. Totally solid performance.
David Cook I must say is the most musically talented person on American Idol ever. Okayh, I did not watch teh first 2 seasons and only half of Season 3 with Fantasia.. but he is really talented, not singing-wise but his performance, arrangement, instrument aspecially arrangement. Who would have thought M.J.'s Billy Jean could be sung like that:a rock ballad! Worked out awesome though the chorus abit not right sounding la, but the pre chorus was Incredilous! I'm so downloading his version.
The rest was just okayh, though I must say, Kristy finally picked the right song. Ramielle and Syesha is really starting to get real boring. I still believe in Brooke to be the next best competitor. David Archuleta and Jason Castro is still there of their pretty faces. At least David A. can sing, Jason is really like a busker in an underground train tunnel.

So that's all. Go Go David Cook!

No comments: