Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Elections...

Hi readers, how have you been doing?


Okay, I did say earlier that elections may not be one of the topics I would discuss but it seems the election hype is everywhere. It seems I can't ignore it any longer.


So BN is still gonna win after all. Why bother voting?(Only for certain areas) Like mine, just looking at the flags and banners, its a clear winner. Why does Keadilan even wanna spend money on any campaigning in the area. Sometimes I can see that it has become a laughing matter. Not that its not taken seriously, coz it is. Its just that, the exuberance and energy which these (political) parties put into their campaigning is I feel not practical and it is funny to watch them go to certain extents to campaign. Okay I admit, I ain't no politics scholar(not planning to) and this is just a view from an underaged-non voting Malaysian.


So you think the flags and banners and posters they hang around does any good? Do they even help decorate and beautify the place? Yes maybe, you will get some colors. But now you'll see future Mat Rempit/Mat Rempit Juniors on their bikes(bicycles that is) cycling around with a free deco item sticking out their back. Just wants to make them cycle around more to show off, don't you think? There are even some over-the-road banners which has fallen and left for vehicles to go over. Wow, good job promoting yourself eh?


I was reading kennysia.com and he had some pretty funny articles and photos about Kuching town and the DAP/Rocket thru a blue hoop. Just goes to show that their campaigning are sometimes just so over. I wouldn't be stealing stories from his blog now, so if u wanna read more about the red-rocket-thru-a-blue-hoop soft toy which looks just so ugly/perverted, visit his blog.


I guess Malaysians are people who don't really agree with a sudden drastic change. They rather have it bit by bit. A change of hand in the government will definitely affect alot of things in Malaysia. So on that piece of theory(kononnya), I can say that BN will probably stand for a very very long time. Samy Vellu on the other hand.....


later...

No comments: