Sunday, March 2, 2008

A fitting intro....or ending...

Oh well, dun(gosh, I better start using good english here) get me wrong here, its not relly(again) the end of me. Just the end of my undecided thoughts of starting a blog.(Too 'philosophical'? - wrong word to use anyway)
U c (here we go again), I am not really the type who likes to read and write, so...u get it. Besides, all I can write about are my problems, I think. Ain't such a good thing to tell the world right?

So why? Why have I started a blog? Well, a few of my friends kept telling me to, it seems they think I'm interesting. Am I? Also, I've always thought about it since like, few years back. In fact I did set up a blog, and before I could start 'blogging'(wazzup with da word anyway?!), I already forgotten the address, username and password.

Yea, so its 10 minutes past midnight on the 3rd of March, 2008. I'm sitting in front of a monitor(obviously) with my oh so uncomfortable headphones on my necks just because my speakers are plugged out temporarily. Final semester of college starts today, 12 hours or so from now. Probably another 2 or 3 months till I get my Diploma. By the way, I'm a Mass Communication student majoring in Public Relations(not 'pubic' for you jokers out there). Anyway, my study life will probably be another topic later on. Right now, I can't believe I've written so much. (Stop laughing at me you bookworms).

So, what should I be blogging about anyway? My life, I dun think there's much to add. Maybe a few moments but what else? Interesting topics I come across?(Elections' might not be it) Yea I guess I'll just blog whatever I find interesting. Hey, I heard that if blogs get real famous and there are alot of frequent visitors, the owner can earn money from ads on placed on the page. Is it true? Cool.

So, guys(people/readers/brothers from the guy in the evolution charts?!!). Yea, I should find a suitable word to call all of you readers, don't you think? So, please keep checkin out my blog, and love to have you here.

P.S. So how'd I do as an intro/1st time blogger? LOL

3 comments:

marcusan said...

You are interesting. huhu. you just dont realize it.

LoL. You so the funny la. Its not really about your language (but it does count sometimes), it more about your style of writting, however boring or interesting your topic may be. ahucks!

and might i say, you're doing quite well, for starters, esp. with your (i have to start using english) brackets.. lol. though kinda annoying, sometimes, but that's just me. LoL

Hey, ya'know what you can blog about? Tonnes. Movie reviews would be a crowd puller. a visit to somewhere could do the trick too. The sky's your limit!!

I duno about you, but im not the kinda person who want the world to know my everyday matters, ie. my daily schedule. It becomes awfully boring when your schedule is boring. *rolls eyes*

Nways, i think you get the picture. FYI, besides posting, go learn up your HTML skills, and you can literally build your blog. and that's gotta count for something. =)

Good luck, and update often, cause you'll never know who's reading...

maRCus

Emilio said...

Thanx marcus. HTML skills eh? Mebe its time i get into it. Tried it once b4, got so bloody confused. What else? Gave up lar...

Crystal said...

Felamak!!! You've never told me anything about you having the intention to blog~ Anyway, blogging publicly is about wanting people to know u better i guess. Keep it up~ More updates!!