Friday, March 7, 2008

Top 8 girls battle it out...



okayh, girls!!! First of all, thanx to Ryan for pointing out Ramiele's short legs...& Is she a lesbian??




First up, Asia'h. What's with the name? Does the 'H' help change Asia into North America?? Coz now its pronounced Asia...Haaa. (For those who watched Russell Peters). Anyway, singing a classic from Whitney Houston which I almost always hear it on my dad's lite.fm tuned car radio. I wouldn't say bad. In fact I like her unique voice.




Kady Malloy aka Britney Spears sound-alike. Other than her Britney impersonation, there's nothing else good about her. Her face is always sulky. I feel she has an unfriendly personality. Singing a Queen song this week, she probably did a little better but still not good enough, so...Bye Kady.




Amanda aka rocker nurse. Wow, phenomenal??!! Judges said it was so good. Simon thought it was fantastic. I think she was, based on the fact that she chose a Joan Jett(I Love Rock and Roll) song and she was in her element. Try something different lah... But I like her to stay longer too.




Carly Smithson aka arm-tattooed Irish. There's such high expectations of her. I mean is she really that good Simon? I don't like her voice, I feel its a little too sharp and annoying to the ear. Judges liked it although Simon had higher expectations still.




Kristy aka dog-girl(*****). Possibly the girl with the best personality and the prettiest. She is doing quite fine with her country road to stardom. I just feel that she's probably being compared to Carrie Underwood. Tonight she sang well but sadly, I can't remember it well.




Ramiele Malubay aka Lullaby Malubay. The only Asian American. The fact that she's Filipino just makes me pay more attention to her. Small and cute(Thanx alot Ryan for the short legs comment), she may be sometimes judged on her size. I feel that her performances are always just alright and resembles a hotel lobby performer. By the way, Filipinos are great karaoke and hotel lobby singers so...there you go. Great job tonight taking on a Phil Collins song just like David Archuleta. Oh by the way there is a rumour going on about Ramiele being a lesbian b'coz of some leaked boob-grabbing photos of her.




Brooke aka Dish washing ad girl. Sang 'Love is a Battlefield' with only an accompaniment of a single guitar. Really showed her voice tonight. She may be in the top 6 or so, I won't be surprised. Great acoustic version of the song and a great vocal although sitting the whole way through on the stage is not a good performance.




Syesha aka ...err.. 'boringnyer'. Syesha and Asia'h are probably competing like hell with each other coz they are probably getting the same group of voters. At the moment, I can see Syesha topping Asia'h. Singing Whitney Houston's 'Saving all My Love for You', not a bad performance at all. I don't know why the judges gave such short comments like Good(Randy), Sophisticated(Paula) and predictable but good(a lil more effort from Simon finally). I guess they ran out of time.




My predictions: bye Kady. one more is really hard to say. Its probably between Syesha, Kristy and Carly(don't be surprised)




P.S. thanx Celine coz u asked me to thank you.....

1 comment:

juyehh said...

i think booby grabbing doesn't necessarily mean she's lesbian though.


i like her alot :D