Wednesday, March 19, 2008

release stress thru fingers???

Aiyo, I wanna die addy la. Aiya, dun giv a damn about good english anymore arh. I juz wanna type some of my tension away ahhh.


Bloody assignments are all due almost the same time. Freakin hate short semesters. Why did I agree on more responsibilities at church??


God, Help!!! Its killing me la all these assignments. Can't imagine the real working world. And they say, this is juz small stuff. Yeah, to make matters worse, I left my Ori Arsenal Nike cap at church last night. Hope I still will see it around. I need something to cover my ugly hair at the moment la. I miss my long hair. Just waiting for it to grow back, argghh!!


I won't be updating on AI this week la, too beezee. As beezee as a bee. lmao.


Thought I'd change the look of my blog abit. Green's gettin a lil' boring...


Freaking typing on my blog ain't helping me release stress anyway. Maybe drums will help better. so tata...

No comments: