Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Freaking get a Rubik's cube, Nerd!

Funny heading right? Considering the fact that I am not a nerd(kononnya) Nola, it's just that I just bought a rubik's cube, you know, the cube that has 6 colours and almost impossible to solve. The world record is like 10 seconds or something, crazy la weyh. Actually, got interested in it after watching the movie 'In Pursuit of Happyness'. Pretty good and meaningful movie that.


Anyway back to this. I bought my rubik's cube for RM5 only at a shop at Desa Parkcity. New housing area, and pretty high class too. Seen it a hundred times from the North-South Highway, didn't really think it was that close to my Aunt's place in Kepong. A lake, a park and a mini-mall surrounded by different sections of guarded compound houses each with a different distinct design. The names thay give each section was also unique: Adora, Levenue, Southlake, Safa, Zenia, etc....
So back to my story again, I think I sould have bought a better cube la, this always get stuck, not smooth la. But I'm so proud to say that I managed to solve my first rubik's cube two days ago. Wheee!!! Well, with the help of a youtube video of course....but still, almost impossible weyh... But now can do it on my own and my current record is about 10 mins. Pretty far from 10 seconds eh?

My finished Rubik's Cube, notice the notes...


So, YES!!! Heavy assignments finished. Took some pretty photos, though I can't post it out yet coz its currently P&C. After everyone else has done and handed in, then only release or else I may just be giving free inspiration to other students. So nothing much to talk about now except the fact that I stayed overnight at Crystal's to finish up the stuff and only got 2 or 3 hours sleep. Now really freaking tired. But I will still continue typing for you. I Will Survive. LOL!

In the midst of assignment stress, I still managed to catch the 1st episode of Prison Break Season 3 on 8TV on Monday. Really happening series. Got really hooked on it since Season 1. Hope this season will be more exhilarating although only until Episode 13. Stupid writer's strike in Hollywood. Hope it will end soon and Heroes can continue.

The cast of Prison Break season 3. I can already see 4 new characters here.

Yesterday(Tuesday), went for a job interview with Ken, Roshen, Boriz and Daniel. Some more was April Fool's day, so as usual, we all trying to prank each other. Anyway, went to Plaza Sentral for PC Fair job interview. It was a group interview. 23 people in the room, only the five of us non-chinese educated. So as usual, we, the talk alot group, surely talk alot la, which is good for the interview. Straightaway got the job later in the night. Haha.

Well, that's all for now. When the deadline for assignments is over, then I'll reveal what we did for our assignments that was so fun, tiring, embarrassing and 'expensive'.

No comments: