Tuesday, March 25, 2008

heheh, a break...so called

Kinda long eh since my last post. So assignments all over. Handed in all already. WooHoo!! Can Relax!!! OH WAIT!! @#%*#$@, a 15 page assignment of proposal, planning and report??!?!!? %#&^%*@@ Another assignment from MsLim today?? Pretty heavy this Public and Media Relations subject.



Okay, so I totally liked the assignment on culture. We decided to research on Mohandas Gandhi(No, Mahatma is not his first name ok?). Really interesting research, learned about India's history alot. Even included words by Russell Peters: England has the largest population of Indian people outside of India.



The best thing was, I only got inspiration to type the whole damn report after midnight. I could have sat throughout the entire afternoon without completing a paragraph. After midnight, fuyoh, inspiration, typed so many pages. Though I had to make time for the Arsenal Chelsea game. Omg, I hate you Drogba!!! We were leading and freaking Chelsea caught up to win 2-1. Yea, that meant $$$ flying away from me. And you had to put Man U at the top!! I still believe in you, youngsters of Arsenal, don't give up, the season's not over.



So yeah, had our presentation too. Freaking dressed so formal while other group were in jeans, shorts and tees. Felt awkward coz it was a really simple a much too short kind of presentation. Love this group photo though.






Thought I'd have a lil breather today. Joined Crystal, Krystel(no, not sisters), Jeremy, Ben, Tiffany, and Krystel's bf for a movie. Freaking last movie I watched in a cinema was Transformers. Bugger, damn long ago. Anyway, went to watch Ah Long Pte.Ltd. Went into the movies late coz rushed from class and missed the part where Kingston appeared in the movie. Damn funny movie if you understand all the dialects of chinese. Mandarin, Canto, Hokkien, all campur. Luckily, I did a catch the jokes a lil. Laughed damn freaking loud. Halfway thru the movie, I had a reminder on my phone. Oh crap, I forgot all about CSS gathering. Oh dear, so sorry.



Slipped into one of these girly accessory shop after coz Crystal wanted to get some ear-rings. Found this pirate/singh's konde bandana and had fun with it.



Tomorrow's for badminton. Yeah, newly restringed racquets and 1 month of not holding it at all. I'm gonna wake up with body aches the next morning again la...

1 comment:

Cherry KSL said...

1)thanks so much to finish gandhi weh..good job!
2)heyyyyy i LOVE drogba k!
3)huh? which kingston were u referring to? =O