Friday, March 7, 2008

Today

Today is Friday the 7th of March. I woke up at 10.30am. I brushed my teeth, showered and changed. AT 11.30am, I left for college....OH, What the Heck??!!

I don't think you'll ever wanna read my blog again if I type like that. hehe.


But really, its a boring day. Two hour class today about Malaysia and human culture. Sounds like boring-ness you think? I actually like the subject. I am actually interested in the history of human being, the evolution from apes.(Yes, you an ape, man) Even history of mankind and major events. Wasn't like this in school though.


This reminds me, when we were back in Penang recently we were all talking about our animal sign based on Chinese astrology/zodiac. It turns out that me and my littlest bro, Matt are predators: snake and dragon while my parents are farm animals: chicken and pig(oink oink). My cousin quickly said "so the two predators are trying to eat the two farm animals, and you have a monkey is in the tree laughing". It was so funny, coz my other bro is a monkey.


So anyway, this is just to satisfy my blog fever... catcha later.

3 comments:

juyehh said...

HAHAHAHA to the chinese zodiac thing in your family lololol


and you got amazing vocabulary skills maan. 'littlest' bro? xD

Emilio said...

hi, that ultimate sakai. yea, well littlest sonds right ain't it? Or else I'll coin it then. Btw, the news about boob grabbing Ramiele, it ain't me who spread that gossip.
Btw, who ar eyou, ultimate sakai?

Emilio said...

hi, that ultimate sakai. yea, well littlest sonds right ain't it? Or else I'll coin it then. Btw, the news about boob grabbing Ramiele, it ain't me who spread that gossip.
Btw, who ar eyou, ultimate sakai?