Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Monday

Today is Tuesday. But I'll talk about yesterday coz I didn't have a chance to on the computer yesterday.



Monday, same old boring stupid monday. Not for me. I didn't go for class today coz I had today is my music exam day. Yamaha Electone organ exam to be exact. Went together with Stacy to Taman Midah in Cheras. Wanting to be ready and early, we accidentally arrived there an hour and a half too early. Surprisingly, the wait in the hall passed kinda fast for me given the fact that I was so damn nervous. Everytime I get nervous on the organ, my leg start shaking and I have to ease off the pedal. Shit it happened again!

My Stagea Mini Electone



Overall, the exam went on fine. I made a bit of mistakes here and there, alot come to think of it. It took only about 5-10minutes and by 1pm I was home already.



Juyi was over at my house this afternoon, and just watching me laze the whole day at home watching my DVD collection and Astro, she was quick to tell me that I was so lazy. I even rememberd her clearly saying that I was so unproductive. So I did take her advice and went to the gym with Roshen(Singh) at night.



Freaking intimidated when I got there. All BIG sized guys at that gym. It was one of those rough and tough workout gyms for bodybuilder wannabes which I've only been to once. It was probably over a year now since I stepped into a gym and previously was at the Melawati club which was one of those air-conditioned, high class ala Fitness First or California Fitness where aunties and uncles are all either on the treadmill, bicycle, or one of those pedalling stuff.



It seemed as though Roshen's only motivation to do more workout was Divya. For every five times he did, he said he will be able to talk to Divya sooner. Stupid. Hey Divya if you ever read this, dun take it so hard on him la ok? He like to joke only.



Hey, RM3 per entry is not bad at all, equipments were the real custom made stuff, sorta like metal rigs with weights here and there. Smell of sweat, walls covered with photos of bodybuilders(men and women). There was even a photo of a guy which look like he's from another planet or mutated. It was freaking ugly and disgusting. His chest, shoulder and biceps muscles made him look like he had 3 pairs of Pamela Anderson's boobs.(Didn't manage to take any photos la) I sweared last night that I would wake up with my whole body aching like nobody's business.



And YES, I manage to wake up and get out of my bed thank God. Though, whole day my body ached when I twist or stretched. Woke up at 7.30 to send my father to the LRT station. He had to go to Singapore on a business trip and will only be back on his brithday which is Thursday.



Ken finished his NS training, so tonight All of us including him will go out makan and play pool before they (Form 5's) take their SPM result. God, I can rmbr the day I took mine, nothing significant except for the fact that I got a single D7 for freaking Bible Knowledge. Spoil my results sheet only.



Went to class today, both boring. We're all fretting about our assingments. I called a PR consultant today to ask for an interview but was simply brushed off and told me to call back tomorrow. I guess PR people are really extremely busy guys la. Sometimes I wonder if I actually chose the right career path.



That's all for now, Cheerio...

No comments: