Thursday, March 6, 2008

American Idol Top 16, guys nite


First thing I have to highlight here is Danny Noriega is such a GAY!!!


Here's my review of tonights show. This weeks theme is the 80's. Hope there's none of Michael Jacko's songs. Its guys night and 8 guys left.

First up, Luke Menard. He looks like Patrick Dempsey sometimes. But he is forgettable. 'Wake Me Up Before YOu Go-Go??' C'mon, its not a competition song at all... Not good.


Danny Noriega: Gay, gay, gay. The way he moves, the way he dresses, the way he stares. From far, he looks like a girl. My dad say he should join the girls la. And just so that everyone watching could confirm it, he just had to do the 'Whatever' bimbo style after Simon's merciless comments. It did affect Simon surprisingly, coz after it backfired on himself and made fun of by the other two jokers(ooops, I mean judges), he kinda like purposely gave extremely good comments for following contestants.


David Archuleta(aaa...CHOO...): He is just so professional. With the piano intro and sad, emotional song(Phil Collins man), he is arguably the best this year. He's 17 and recovered from a vocal chord injury before. Not bad I'd say. No wonder young gals are all crazy over him. Its definitely better for girls to go crazy over him than Sanjaya.


Australian Michael Johns, Chikezie Eze and David Hernandez were just okay tonight. David Hernandez's eyes scare me sometimes. His stares are just wierd and awkward. Didn't work with him singing a Celine Dion classic. Michael Johns is like the hunk of the competition. I know he has an awesome voice (and accent), but not tonight. Chickenzee, forgettable tonight.


Jason Castro. Wonder if he's related to Cuban leaders. Sang well today although, he should have used his guitar for this song. Never heard of this Hallelujah song but loved it. Simple but needed a good voice control. Did well today but a guitar would have done it better coz the song just goes with it. Love his dreadlocks.


Last of all, rocker David Cook. Probably my favourite guy on stage. Looks so calm just as always. and 'emonizing' a Lionel Richie song? Wow, great job. (Sorry you emo haters)


Just one more comment, Paula Abdul is just there to crap. To her, everyone is great, one of the best, a bright shiny star, a potential star, have voices of a million angels, I can't even remember some of her far fetched comments. Its just silly. She talks so much, can't make a point and just concludes with something stupid like, 'you're the best' or 'the audience loves you' or 'you just captured my heart and blew me away'. Doesn't that mean killing you? No wonder Simon just can't stand her sometimes.


My predictions, two out of these three will go: Luke Menard, David Hernandez, or Danny 'gay' Noriega.


Tomorrow night: Girls nite

2 comments:

chocaholic-me said...

HAHAHAHA. wth. i agree with you. Danny looks soooooo gay. and david Archuleta's goood. XD.

Marcus Khoo said...

yo man ?hw r u lah ?u didnt tell me dat u linked me to yr blog so paiseh...hahaha anyway i've added u to my list d jz to let u know...c u around !

Marcus