Sunday, April 20, 2008

Birthday celebration number 2

Hey, its been four days since this happened, but its just that I couldn't compile all the photos and videos til now and I haven't been too free myself. So, this was my birthday/BBQ party. I invited all my classmates from DPR2 B2 in TARC, some of the youths from church and of course the Rampai/WangsaMaju gang. LOL.
The Rampai/WM gang(dawgs). Can you spot the B2s?

Everyone...well, almost


B2gethers. Can you spot the Singh?

Dawgs again, oh wait, got some gals there...

Well, nothing really much to say, I'll let the photos and videos do most of the talking here. You can get more videos from www.youtube.com/user/emiliov89
Almost everyone again


Me & my gals! Oh wait, there's KK, TokeHeang and silly blurred out Roshen. Can you spot the Singh?

B2gethers. Can you spot the Singh and Skeleton?


The Rukun Tetangga hall opposite my house


Had it at the Rukun Tetangga opposite my house. Roughly about 40-50 people turned up. Not big enough though, But I'll save the big one for the big 2-1. Two years more. I decided to celebrate big this year coz it was also the end of my diploma and most of my classmates will probably be splitting ways. Coincidently, my aunt Desy and David was visiting from England. Invited my couz, Pietro too. You know, just to have some celebrity news value for my party. Nah just kiddin'. =P
My couz, Pietro, My aunt Desy, My bros and David

That's my couz, Pietro barbecuing some meat

The Good Sheperd Youths. Can you spot the Singh again?

I underestimated the amount of food so, luckily it was pasar malam night, my dad drove out to get more meehoon.

Family photo time

The party lasted for about 3-4 hours. I was really happy this time celebrating. I dunno why, I just had this real good, fun and likeable feeling. I was so 'terharu' with all my friends la.

That's cake in my face, Thank You.

Like I'm a celebrity whose just been slimed on Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards, only, that's cake and cream not slime

Kanages, Vivian, me and Seng Yew

I have to put a special thank you to the Rampai gang for helping me set up before the party and clean up after. Had some crazee time onstage while cleaning up, that was after everyone had left. I had burned this mp3 cd with more than 10 hours of playing time, so there were alot of songs to sing and dance to. After that, we ajourned to my house for a lil drinking session. Silly me only bought 2 bottles of vodka, and none of the rest brought any booze. Wanted to go out and buy, but everyone was like, "No Money Laaaah". So juz finished the 2 bottles and some leftover soft drinks.


Breaking Free, by Roshen and Boriz
So you thought its ended? No wait, there's still the present opening! Yeah! (Like a lil' kid) Well, I opened it in my room la, personally. Wow, I've got to say, my friends sure know what exactly to get for me. Original Adidas sling-bag and sports bottle, some decorative stuff for my room(ship in a bottle, wise words on a glass frame), a diary(hmm, maybe I should write instead of type), a S-sized white Giordano tee(Oooh, I dig tight shirts), a super cool looking guitar pick, a Nothern Rock belt(just when I was thinking of buying one), Cadbury chocolate bars(they help too, indulgence) an Arsenal/vanPersie pillow and best of all, an ARSENAL jersey(This is from ma dawgs, Ken and the rest)
My presents!!!


Yeah...those are angpows bebeh
Oh oooh wait! Don't forget the 'AngPows'.... LoL!

No comments: