Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Exams over!!! IronMan's here

YESS!!! Exams are officially over, and now just waiting to graduate and get my diploma. Finished at 11 am this morning.




Oh, it wasn't a perfectly great morning after that anyway. You see, the exam venue this morning was in block PA, and only cars with staff car stickers were allowed to park around there. Well, I thought guards would be busy patrolling the halls instead of clamping or chaining cars who parked illegally. Well, from where I sat in the hall today, I could very well see my car and 20 minutes into the exams, I could already see a pink coloured paper on my windscreen. I was like oh damn. My car's got chained!! After that, the exam mood was lost and I kept staring out my window. Anyway, manage to do it well.




After exams, went out of the hall and true enough some of my friends cars got chained and fined. I quickly went to check my car and was surprised it wasn't chained. Then I realised my rims has hole which are too small for the chain to go thru!! Woohoo!!! (Another proud moment for owning a KANCIL!) LOL!!!




Oh by the way, guess what happen yesterday? I got a call from hitz.fm saying I won two tickets to watch IronMan tonight!!! Its Tuesday the 29th!!! Gosh, a sneak premier?! I'm gonna be one of the first in Malaysia(probably the world) to watch it!!!




Oh, maybe I should tell you how I won or else you'll be thinking I got help from my cousin again. Well, I was bored after studying two days ago, I surfed the web and thought hey, since IronMan's going to premier, surely Hitz.fm or Mix.fm's running some contest. So I went to http://www.hitz.fm/ and true enough they had an IronMan competition going on. Now, I did have quite some faith in these online contests coz I won a few things before.


The contest page on the website




So, what I had to do was either draw my IronMan interpretetion or create an IronMan feature such as a gun, a mask or even a suit. And then I was thinking, why put out effort last time to waste? I submitted a photo of ou IronMan suit which we made for our assignment. Great!


The photo I submitted to win




So anyway, I'm in the running to win some prizes(IronMan merchandises, toys from Hasbro and IronMan T-shirts) and they will announce the winners tonight at Cathay Cineleisure Damansara.


Gosh, so lucky.

No comments: