Tuesday, April 15, 2008

PC Fair

Hello dear readers,

Main Samsung Booth

Yes, the PC Fair has just ended in KL. I managed to get a job there. First time working at the PC Fair. Worked for Samsung selling laser printers. Not a bad deal too. Got paid RM100 per day and also extra commission. Well, had to just stand around the booth, shout and promote, talk to customers and explain to them about the printer. And if they decide to get one(or two or three), then I have to pack it up, paste the sold sticker and that's all. Although, standing whole day does take its toll on my feet. Was so pain after the second day. I almost lost my voice too from all the talking and shouting.

Ken and I


On the third day, was lucky enough to be placed at the main Samsung booth, so got to see some pretty 'leng luis'.

A girl I met there, name's Stephanie.


After finishing work on Sunday, quickly rushed off to BRJ to catch the match between ManU and Arsenal although, I don't feel like elaborating more on the game. Felt like there were only 2 Arsenal supporters at BRJ, me and Suthen, coz everyone was cheering when ManU scored. Oh well, its officially over now. Only Chelsea is able to overtake ManU for the title now.

Also, my birthday is coming up, so I guess its about time to change my blog heading eh?

Later readers...

No comments: