Thursday, April 17, 2008

Birthday Celebration number one

I was pretty surprised when my classmates threw an early lunch/birthday celebration for me, PeiLee, JiaWei and Joseph on Monday. Too bad Joseph wasn't around, although his name was on the cake. hehe.
Only me got 19, the rest is 20 hehe. I'ma lil boy!


After makan

I didn't know it would be so many people. About half the class. So after class finished at 2pm, we ajourned to this little 1st floor restaurant called Little Tree in Prima Setapak area. Really cozy nice place. The deco was awesom and authentic. They had like funny lil chinese instruments like bells, an old typewriter, the wall deco was awesome, an old patchwork blanket(something like the 1st blanket I had sewed by my grandmum), some playable guitars on the wall and a piano. I enjoy la, got guitar, piano all, hehe. Even had a short jamming session with Tasya. LoL.

Me & Tasya on the piano

Well, it was a birthday, so the birthday fellas sure kena la. I got my face squashed into the cake.

But its all good. I'm ok. hehe. My classmates even treated the birthday fellas lunch.(If I knew earlier, I would have ordered the chicken chop-haha, joking only ah).

Anyway, I really enjoyed myself.
Thank You Guys! Really appreciate it!

No comments: