Sunday, April 6, 2008

I won again!

Woke up at mid-day today(yes, I know bad habit), and there was a parcel waiting for me. GDex brought it and on the register was printed Sony BMG as the sender. At the moment I knew, I won another contest again!!! Quickly opened the parcel, and out popped 3 CDs. Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride, Blake Lewis' Audio DayDream and Jordin Sparks' self titled album. Wow, 3 in 1. I was like, that's a lot, damn!
Bloody GDex delivery cracked all three CD covers

Well, I posted a contest form out from Galaxie magazine. Actually posted a few, but only won this. Good enough. I was really surprised I won considering the fact that I posted it the evening before the closing date and it was a public holiday. Didn't think I would still make it, was just trying my luck.


Come to think of it, I'm really quite lucky when it comes to this kind of contests. So far I have won a Fall Out Boy album, a The Killers album and T-shirt, 2 tickets to Live & Loud last year(really good deal), 2 tickets to the sneak preview of The Gameplan, and a few more other little things. Well, some of them I have to thank my cousin in Hitz.fm and Mix fm. (Oh wait, supposed to keep it quiet, ssshhhh).


Anyway, I woke up this morning with aches in my legs coz yesterday jogged with Ken and my bro for like almost 3km. Really unfit man.... Today, they jogged without me coz my legs just couldn't stand it.


Well, other than that, a pretty normal day for me, went to organ class and started on a new grade. Whiush, kinda hard la this new grade.


Oh yea, Arsenal drew again with Liverpool. Totally sad. It seems like the chance of winning the EPL title has just flown out the window. Anyway, its 1-1 for the Arsenal-Liverpool Trilogy. Final showdown will be in 3 days time and I really hope the Gunners can whoop 'LiverFool's' ass at Anfield.

No comments: