Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gajah Tunggal?

Whaddup my readers? Thought I'll throw in a few more photos of our IronMan since me n my group spent so much effort on it. IronMan looks pretty nice in the photos.



Anyway, today went for lecture early coz Annie asked me to fill up a survey for her. Freaking long survey, I took almost an hour to finish it, while copying lecture notes. These days, its all about multitasking eh? So, the survey was about car tires. The brands, the attributes and so on. I didn't freaking know there were so many brands although I knew most of em. For example, I've never heard of Goodrich. And like which freaking tire company has the name Gajah Tunggal?!?! An elephant doesn't even have wheels.

Hey, but answering the survey was worth it. As a reward from her marketing research company, Annie passed me a RM20 Jusco voucher after finishing it. Hey, not a bad deal at all. After all, I was just wasting my lecture time. Hehe.

Last night, the talk alot gang went for the follow up job briefing again at Samsung office in PLaza Sentral. We were like already late coz stupid Roshen was only waking up when we were leaving. And that was 5PM!! No, it wasn't his afternoon nap, he slept since the wee hours of the morning. Crazy nocturnal! To make matters worse, the LRT had some technical problems and was stuck at Ampang Park station for about 10 mins. Finally arrived 10 mins late. But no prob, the Samsung guy was pretty friendly. And he wasn't all that punctual anyway. 2 hours briefing, then headed off to Steven's for dinner and pool.

Oh yea, Steven's Corner is like going high tech now. The higher ranked waiters now carries these PDA's, which they use it to place orders, and its ONLINE! We were ordering, and this guy was tapping away at his PDA. He repeated the orders and said okay, all ordered. Just as he was leaving the table, another guy came with the drinks. We were like...*hi-tech mamak*? -.- But I think they need more practice, coz they were freaking slow, and he accidentally tapped in one extra ais-kosong. Then Roshen joked, "so now the guy will bring a laptop to calculate the bill?" "Yea", I added, "a built-in Dell PC"(Get what I mean??) No? Forget it. Works better while I'm talking.

No comments: