Friday, May 2, 2008

Its been a while....

...since I wrote stuff about American Idol.\

Yep, even missed writing about Idol Gives Back. But then again, this year's Idol Gives Back wasn't as good as last year's. Anyway, this week, Brooke's out. Sad. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone except the two David's were eliminated. Although, I really wish Jason's end would come soon.

This week, Top 5 show, and Paula was drunk. Oh yes she was, no denying it. C'mon, how absent minded could she be to give comments about a 2nd song which they haven't even sung?

Right now, everyone seems pretty on the same level. It could be anyone's crown now.

God, Simon kissed at the age of 9? Tara Miller wasn't it? His first crush called in to the show and spoke with him live. haha, what an 'emotional' joke.

Well, enough about American Idol. I finally found the soundtrack to the IronMan movie. It got stuck in my head since I watched the trailer. Pretty happening song. Its by Black Sabbath titled IronMan.

Yep, well that's all now. C'ya readers.

No comments: