Monday, May 12, 2008

Marié Digby Live in KL

I'm so booking a place in the front rows. Marie Digby's gonna be at One Utama this Wednesday at 8pm. All fans, this is the best time to catch a glimpse of her I guess. Its free coz its just a showcase and not a full concert.
I was just mesmerized by her when I first saw her on Youtube. Her mum is Japanese and her dad is Irish-American. Her songs are awesome, her voice is sweet yet powerful. Her acoustic versions of great songs like Umbrella(Rihanna), What I've Done(Linkin Park) is just 'purrfect'. Her own songs are also good, I loved Stupid for You.


By the way, since I have no more Heroes or Prison Break to follow, I found a new show to watch. Entourage. Its about lives of the rich and famous in LA and they get lots of big stars to act too. Jessica Alba, Mandy Moore, Jimmy Kimmel, and lots more. And the best is they're acting as themselves. I find it funny though, like they can't act their own life out. I feel like its too fake. Funny eh?

No comments: