Friday, May 23, 2008

And the American Idol 2008 is...DAVID......

COOK!!!

I missed the Finale show on wdnesday coz I was in Taman Negara. But I did manage to watch the results and I was surprised a little, especially after knowing that David Archuleta got bettter comments. But then again, I didn't watch it, so I didn't have the chance to judge them myself.
But Yes!!! My Idol Won!!!
The guy which I have been rooting for all this while. He won.



It is definitely the time of his life. I would say the winning theme song sounds a little simple eh? Time of My Life. But it is rather meaningful and touching. I still think the best Idol winning theme song was I Believe, the year that Fantasia won.
On another competition, I did manage to watch the finals of the champions league, in TAMAN NEGARA... slept early, got up at 2.30am. Climbed down the hill in the darkness equipped with a torchlight to the riverbank and watched it at one of the floating restaurants on the river.
OMG, watch till heart attack,
balls dangling.
I did guessed right that Ronaldo would not score his penalty. But I was SO SO shocked that Terry missed his. I think luck wasn't on Chelsea's side. Two shots to the posts, a slip on the winning penalty shot, a red card for Drogba. He was pretty dumb to slap Vidic right in front of the refree's eyes. So, i'm guessing its bye bye Avram Grant and hello new and better players at ManU. Damn, ManU fans, but that's all i can say coz honestly, you have the bragging rights this year.
Watching football in the jungles middle of the night was a new experience. Like the jungle is all dark and quiet...and suddenly...
GOOOAAALLL!!!! WOOHOO!!! YAAAAHH
WWAAAUUUAAAIIIIAAAAOOOo
WALAUWEH!!! GHOOAAALLL!!!!
(HORNS AND WHISTLES)
and more...
GGOOOAAAALLL!!!

No comments: