Monday, May 19, 2008

Malacca trip again

Hi, just got back from Malacca last night. Was so exhausted but managed to finished watching the last episode of Prison Break Season 3 before bed. Jeez.
Anyway, I went to Malacca with my family this time and was actually treasure hunting on the way. We joined My dad's company's annual treasure hunt. This year, they split the treasure hunt into two stages. Instead of the usual in-the-car hunt during the journey, this time they had a 2nd stage walk hunt. We had to walk around Malacca town to hunt under the hot afternoon sun. Dammit! I tell you that was bloody tiring. Somehow me and my mum found the energy to run...to go search for answers further down the roads. Exhausting but bloody enjoyed it.
Me and my bro figured out most of the cryptic questions. You want an example how hard it can be? Let's see...:
1) Change how to pen...fast!

2) Direction which Japanese Encephalitis infected flyer is suspended.

3) Way which Pretty Woman actor teams up with half of Jack.


Answers: 1) New photo Express Sdn Bhd.

2) Lorong Hang Jebat

3) Jalan Gereja


Why you ask? Hmm, let me explain.

1) Change howtopen = NewPhoto, fast = express

2) Direction = Lorong, JE+Bat = Jebat, suspended = Hang

3) Way = Jalan, Pretty Wonam Actor = (Richard) Gere, half of Jack = Ja, therefore: GereJa

Ain't all that easy eh? And these were some of the mid difficult ones. There were harder ones which we couldn't figure out. But all in all, it was quite a satisfying score because we got 5th place out of 23 teams. We won RM700 haha. How cool is that. Had some great laughs at the dinner cum result show at night. Some of the answers people gave were extremely hilarious.
Well, I swore I would eat Satay Celup again if I ever visit Malacca in the future, but too bad, the shop was still closed when we wanted to have lunch the next day. I think its only open for tea, dinner and supper. Crap. Had to settle for Chicken Rice ball, which really isn't all that fantastic to me. I prefer normal chicken rice.
Well, I'm off to Taman Negara tomorrow morning. And bloody hell did I just realised, not only am I gonna miss the Champions League final between ManU and Chelsea, I'm also gonna miss the American Idol Finale. Hope I can get back in time for the results show. So, take care y'all. C'ya.

No comments: