Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sometimes, its very emotional

Now look, I try not to be too emotional in my blog.
In fact, I wouldn't do a very good job of transforming my emotions into words.
Its funny how I get all so emotional and down after certain things I know about others.
I can literally feel my heart sink to the bottom of the deepest oceans and bubbles start to struggle their way up through my throat.
Sometimes, I get over it fast.
Sometimes, it just lingers.
Sometimes, it is just too much to handle in that point in time.
Sometimes, I find the need to yell out to the whole world.
I base all these emotions on my excessive prone to the one deadly sin.
ENVY
It kills you.
Its killing me now.
Why is it that I think every single good thing that happens to them is just another thorn in my life?
Why is it that my dreams are shattered by their enjoyment?
Why is it that I feel that they owe their good luck to my suffering?
Why is it that they get it their way at my expense?
Am I really that cooped up?
Am I really that jealous?
Am I really in need of a reward?
Or do I just live and let be?
That, him of the the future will only know.
Let maturity answer.

2 comments:

PeanutButter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PeanutButter said...

hey there...
just dropping by to your blog..
well..well..
through the sharing that day..
we knew that ENVY is bothering you..
anyway..maybe sometimes,you feel this way is coz you're comparing them to yourself...
i'm not sure how far its true...
but...if that's the case..
have a little moment and think that you're good and successful in your ways too...!!^^V