Saturday, July 12, 2008

MP3 tag

How to Play 1. Put your music player on shuffle. 2. Press forward for each question. 3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating. 4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions. 5. Tag 10 people

How are you feeling today? Country Roads - John Denver
Do I really feel like walking in the countryside to get home?

How do your friends see you? Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys
A bum?? Hmm, screw y'all!! Eh, jk ya...

Will you get married? Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - Kenny G
Sorry I won't be getting married??? We'll see about that...

What is your best friend’s theme song? Belaian Jiwa - Innuendo
Best friend? Belaian Jiwa? Ok la, not that bad right?

What is the story of your life? It Don't Matter to Me - Bread
Well, it actually matters to me! I wouldn't wanna be some jackass of a fool!!

What was high school like? Take a Number - Stone Sour
Really? Did I always take a number and play by the rules? NOT!(Borat version)

How can you get ahead in life? I Need You - Jars of Clay
Yep, definitely need you to live my life.

What’s the best thing about your friends? FunkyTown - Alvin & the Chipmunks
We're all living in FunkyTown...Yay!!

What's in store for this weekend? Oh Donna - Richie Valens
Oohh... boring...Oohh... boring....

Describe your grandparents. Pumpin up The Party - Hannah Montana
WOW!!! I've never seen my grandparents like that!!! I don't think they are the type who would pump up a party. Well, at least not anymore.

How’s your life going? Generasiku - Radhi OAG
Same as any other kid who's my generation.

What song will they play at your funeral? Taxi Driver - Dr.Bombay
Even if I died as a taxi driver, I don't think this would be appropriate.

How does the world see you? Look What You've Done - Jet
Ya...like everything I did was wrong... Oh you cruel cruel world!!! Blaming me for everything wrong!!!

Will you have a happy life? Mockingbird - Eminem
Kind of a 'bring you down' song ain't it? What? Does this mean I won't have a happy life.

Do people secretly lust after you? Church on Fire - Hillsong
Oh God, the church is gonna be on fire if I lust ok... After all it is one of the seven mortal sins. Better be good...

How can you make yourself happy? Yesterday Once More - The Carpenters
Living the yesteryears. Oh definitely. I miss old times.

What should you do with your life? Flood - Jars of Clay
Flood my life? Whatever...

Will you ever have children? One More Night - Cascada
So, I'll make a kid if I stay for one more night? Cool! I'll stay. No wait...Who are you 1st?

What song would you strip to? Underdog - Audio Adrenaline
Err, yea. Don't pandang rendah at my stripping skills ok?? I'll be the underdog to win a stripping competition.

What does your mum think of you? Apologize - Alvin & the Chipmunks
Yes mum, sorry mum. I apologize for listening to silly chipmunks.

What is your deep, dark secret? Fly Away - FIR
Sometimes, I do just wanna fly away to somewhere where problems, arguements and trouble don't exist.

What is your mortal enemy’s theme song? Just Like Heaven - Katie Melua
Wow, look at me. I'm such a forgiving person, even my enemy is like Heaven.

What’s your personality like? Say it Again - Marie Digby
Huh, what's that?? I can't hear you. Pls say it again coz I do have some troupble with my ears.

What song will be played at your wedding? Year 3000 - Jonas Brothers
Oh, nice. So cool that our marriage is gonna last till year 3000. Although, i prefer the version done by Busted where in year 3000, "Triple breasted women swim around town totally naked" I love the Year 3000.

I'm tagging: Cherry, Eugene Gan, Catriona, Henrietta, Joanne Kat, Juyi, Sky Koe, Steph Ng, Tasya, Vincent Lau

2 comments:

marcusan said...

you did it!! cool... hehe.

*hugs*

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

i cant even think of any.....zzz how am i gonna tag back!!!!!!!!!!??