Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Awesome HSM2 dancing vids

Well, for those who are really lost here, Disney Channel is having its High School Musical 2 - My School Rocks dance competition for the 2nd time. I know I know, I'm too old and I'm done with schooling. Oh how I wish they had this competition when I was still in school.

Anyway, some of my friends took part in it where they had to record a video of themselves dancing to HSM2 songs and send it in. Right now, Disney has already shortlisted 20 videos for people to vote and unfortunately my friends didn't get in. Although, I thought I should share the video coz to me, it was an awesome job.


Congrats to Juyi, Celine, Divya and Dianne!!!

So far, I've only managed to watch less than half of all the 20 shortlisted videos, and I gotta tell ya, these kids are good, not only in dancing but also editing videos and camera effects. I would have not a single idea about these great techniques of editing. You can check these videos out at
http://www.disneychannel-asia.com/ if you like.

No comments: