Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Merdeka

Just a quick one, I'm sorry for the delays in posts. I really have a hard time with my computer, it crashed twice even after reformatting. So right now, I'm using another one and it too has problems. Having exam s this week, therefore, will be less active online. So yea, anyway, this was how I spent Merdeka Day.

It was a Sunday, and service in church today was animated by the youths, calling it the Cultural Mass. We decided it would be awesome if everyone could show up in their own cultural costume.


Great job to everyone for making it a success!!! Amazing!!! Here are some photos:

Check out the koolam... nice

Me and Michele presenting the banners symbolising our youth group

That's my bro on the drums, and those are some of our friends from Myanmar, singing a Myanmar hymn.

I'm wearing the Barong(Filipino costume) and Michele's wearing a Portugese egg tart, err, I mean costume.

The Good Sheperd Youths in their traditional cultural costume.

No comments: