Sunday, September 28, 2008

Heroes is Back...

back with the all new 3rd season.



I just hope it's much more exciting and doesn't just fade away and get boring like some other series. Its just the coolest and most realistic film of superheroes.



I just watched the first 2 episodes, and the evil guy doesn't seem that evil anymore while more villians are makin their way into the story with cooler and more awesome powers. Imagine this, 4 of the most dangerous people with powers such as Pyrokinesis(fire at will), Magnetism(Magneto la tu..), super-scream(I dunno what's it called technically) just escaped from the strongest, most sophisticated and secret prison... What will happen next?? Jeez, It sounds so cheesy.



Anyway, this is one of the three series I follow. The others are Prison Break and Entourage. I dunno if Prison Break has plans to continue, and I haven't watched season 3 of Entourage so... that's on my DVD list.



I guess these 3 series reflects the three forms of films(as per what Emilio thinks),Heroes is a film which shows things that couldn't possibly happen in the real world. Prison Break is something which could happen and Entourage is something which could really actually happen but very very in fact, extremely unusual to happen to me.



C'mon, weed and sex almost everyday??? Gosh.

2 comments:

EugeneGan said...

Season 3? Well, I haven't watched the 2nd season yet! Haha!

Catriona said...

Prison Break got new season! Don't worry! Hehe. I'm watching it right now. =)