Thursday, April 2, 2009

Music Society of TARC??? Now???

The weirdest thing happened to me. You know I love music more than anything. I always wanted to get involved with music performing and stuff. And I have, most of the time in church.

Well this morning, my course-mate, DJ called me and passed me to a lady, Ms Yap, from the Students Affairs Department(SAD-yeah totally sad) of TAR College. Anyway, she was like asking me out of no where, "Would you like to be the chairman of the college music society?"

And I'm like huh??!?!

Gracious me, I was never part of the music society. Not even for their battle of the bands or whatever. I did sign up when I first joined the college 3 years ago as a freshman, paid bloody RM5 to the society for nothing. They did not even SMS me or informed me of meetings or gatherings. WTF?? I went for the first two or three meets, and that was after I heard from my friends about it. I got fed up that I actually paid RM5 for nothing, not even being informed of meetings. I gave up. Burn my RM5. No more music society for me.

It seems, last year the music society actually went dead. So now, they are like trying to revive it. I feel so honoured and shocked. It's like, do I look like a saviour for the society?

Anyway, I did not say no to it, coz I'm actually really interested in leading this society. But then again, I did not say yes too. I'm like, ok, we'll see about it.

So, right now I'm looking for TARcians all over, high and low, who would like to join forces with me. Just join the society and see wazzup wazzup la. I oso like blur blur. Haha. So, if you're interested, please lemme know. Leave me a comment or something with your email or number, I'll get in contact with you. I have yet to see what's going on with the society though.

If I have enough support, I'll probably say yes to the pos.

Awesome ain't it? Come to think of it, it's like paying RM5 to be chairman of the society. LOL.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

Dude...Aryton wants to revive the music society too. Why don't you look for him?

Emilio said...

Yea, I know. He gt in touch with me on fb addy.

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

hahaha! SO CUTE...i'll join and support u for sure if i am still in TARC...tell me whats being plan or going in who knows i might come by and give a hand or support at least?

Proud of u!

Emilio said...

Sure sure, yay, got support from ex tarcian. Hehe.