Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Work-Fun-Work

Heyya guys, been a busy weekend for me. Remember the job that I had to go to Bukit Tinggi for two days, it was fun. Now, I'm currently into my first week of internship at Fleishman-Hillard. pretty stressed out, but I guess it's just the getting use to part.

Well, I loved the job which i got to go to Bukit Tinggi. Not a very hard job, in fact very fun job. Glad to have Cherry introduce me.

Our boss, Bart was such a fun, free & easy fella. We did a team building progam for managers from the company, Grundfos. Pretty fun to be taking notes of managers' behaviours and personality once in a while. Lol. Here are some photos. Honest ly I'm just too tired to type any more. hahahahaa.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi emilio! wow, you are a working person now! love the orange...