Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Uncomfortably/ Happy

I finally got my braces out yesterday. I was so happy to see my teeth in the mirror. So smooth and straight. However I still need to wear retainers for a while. It doesn't look as bad as braces, but it is bloody uncomfortable! Its like two big pieces of plastic in my mouth. And I'm not suppose to take it out 24/7 except when brushing teeth. Who cares, how the hell do you expect me to eat with it in la?...adoi.
Tomorrow I'm off to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang for the team building faci job. I was so glad to read this morning in the papers that Rihanna's concert has been postponed. This means I might have a chance to go see. I had a hunch already about this Friday's concert being called off after reading on the Web on Monday, after the Grammys, that Chris Brown and Rihanna didn't turn up because of some police arrest on Chris Brown. We still are not sure about Rihanna being the victim of Chris Brown's actions...we'll see if one of them comes forward and admits.

No comments: