Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weekend



Gonna write a short one on my past weekend.


Been driving all the way to PJ, SS2 and back for 3 days. I decided to attend the weekend retreat on chastity called W.A.I.T. Weekend organised by the Servants of Yahweh and the CANA Youths there. Really, the only reason I went was to fill in my time, coz I would've been sitting at home doing nothing and probably listening to my mother's complains and non-stop....(Yeah, I'll probably should stop now too). Well, there was another reason, putting it in bernard Yee's words,"To broaden my horizons", if you get what I mean.


Anyway, the talks and sessions were pretty deep and quite straightforward. I guess it has to be this way or else it'll never be taken seriously. Although, it was all about chastity, virginity and saving sex till marriage, I did found out that I could learn about how to make friends with gals and date. Not that I didn't know anything before, but somethings were just never realized, like the 12 stages of a relationship. Haha. Starts of with Eye to Body and finally ends with Genitals to Genitals.


Well, the three days driving up and down caused my left knee to sore a little. FYI, manual car ok?? Anyway, on Saturday night actually went to Hartamas to attend Chin Chen's farewell dinner. How nice of him to treat so many of us to a dinner at Souled Out. Total bill: RM2200??? Plus a bottle of Maccallen(Hope I spelled it right) Whisky, another RM300++. Whua!! The food there was a little dissapointing though coz very small serving. But when its not your money, its a whole different story.
Well, Chin Chen's gonan fly off to Melbourne soon to study and won't be back for at least five years. So all the best, man.
Chin Chen and me.

No comments: