Thursday, June 26, 2008

Politics and the Internet

Well, the reason I'm suddenly talking about politics again is coz I and my group has decided on the topic of Political Blogs for our media research assignment. And trust me it ain't easy doing this. I need young adults who are interested in politics and are familiar with some of these online blogs. Gosh. It is an interesting topic I admit so i am gonna give it my all on this assignment.
Was just browsing thru Patrick Teo's blog, and he's one of those bloggers who blogs about politics alot and not necessarily positive pro-gov. So its a perfect blog example. Check it out if you like, its in my links. I have to say, the video in his blog about the recent fuel price hike is extremely hilarious yet true.

By the way, just found out that there is gonna be a new mobile operator(TelCo) in Malaysia. Its gonna be called TuneTalk.com

Now after looking at its logo here, do you have any idea which company its actually under?
Ideas...any?? Clue...Tony Fernandez.

Yes, its by Air Asia. Whua, I tell you arh, this Tony really good la, company grow so fast, now wanna go into telecommunications oso.

You want more surprises? Guess who's gonna be the CEO for Tune Talk?
Clue...."Operator, The Line is Dead"....

Got it? No?

Its gonna be J.Lo!.....no, not J.Lo as in Jeniffer Lopez!....J.Lo as in Jason Lo. Cool eh? And how ironic having a hit song with that title...

Well, we'll wait and see how well it does.

No comments: